You can now hire our Subaru WRX race/track car, when attending a Phillip Island Drive Day or Performance Drive School. The WRX is prepped for the track with MCA suspension, roll cage and semi-slick race tyres. The car has a 5 speed manual gearbox and a number of race parts to assist in handling. All sessions in the track car include a professional instructor to help you get the most out of your experience. The hire fee includes your track fee for one (1) x 13 minute session. For a full day booking select 5 sessions.
There are terms and conditions including damage liability so make sure you read the terms and conditions carefully.
Terms & Conditions:
- The vehicle must be returned at the end of each session in the same condition as it started. (except for normal wear and tear)
- Any damage, or extreme wear and tear is to be paid by the hirer regardless of fault up to a maximum of $10,000. (You need to treat the car like your own, not like it’s stolen)
- A refundable deposit of $5,000 will be taken prior to the use of the vehicle.
- All rules, terms and conditions associated with participation in the Drive Events – Drive Day or Performance Drive School must be adhered to.
- Use of the vehicle is at the sole discretion of Drive Events Pty Ltd staff.
- Car hire is only available at events being run by Drive Events Pty Ltd and only on specific days when the track is hired by Drive Events Pty Ltd.
- In the event of mechanical failure or unavailability of the vehicle not caused by the person hiring the car, refunds will be assessed on a case by case basis with no guarantee of any refund being made.