- Drive Events Racing is here to make competitive grassroots motorsport available to anyone but aimed predominantly towards road registered cars. (Sedan based unregistered or race cars are allowed but no open wheelers).
- To be the best value, and most professionally run super-sprint series in the country
- To showcase driver ability across a wide variety of cars, a points-based handicap system will be applied to ensure all cars can compete on a level playing field (as much as possible) for the outright win.
- Separate sub classes to be awarded depending on value of the car*.
Super-sprint format under Motorsport Aust permit. Multiple cars on track at the same in a controlled environment with lap-times recorded via vehicle-based GPS (phone app) systems. Times to be submitted to timekeepers following each session. There are no ‘gridded’ starts or running ‘door to door’, it all comes down to producing a good lap time.
Prizes (trophies and gift vouchers) awarded to class winners and an outright, handicap-based winner. Random prizes will also be gifted
- How many races per day? 5 x 12-minute sessions throughout the day
- Best time of the day is to be the average of each driver’s 3 fastest laps of each session cumulative across the 5 sessions
- (This means of the 5 sessions the fastest lap of each session only is recorded. The 3 fastest session’s times are averaged to determine your time. This avoids “one lap wonders” and rewards consistency across the day)
Note: IF BOOKING BOTH SATURDAY & SUNDAY – USE DISCOUNT CODE “RACER” AT CHECKOUT TO GET THE SUPER SPRINT FOR JUST $189.
All groups are a starting allocation only. Please enter the group you think will best reflect your estimated lap times. Groups are continuously monitored and drivers will moved between groups to get the best possible speed matching.