You can now hire our Subaru WRX race/track car, when attending a Phillip Island Drive Day or Performance Drive School. The WRX is prepped for the track with MCA suspension, racing roll cage and semi-slick race tyres. The car has a 5 speed manual gearbox and large amount of race parts to assist in handling. All sessions in the track car include a professional instructor to help you get the most out of your experience. The hire fee includes your track fee for one (1) sessions. For a full day booking select 6 sessions.
To hire the car to do our Performance Drive School you can select that option or call our office. You don’t need to need to nominate which level as we’ll check our records for you.
There are terms and conditions including damage liability so make sure you read the terms and conditions carefully.
Terms & Conditions:
- The vehicle must be returned at the end of each session in the same condition as it started. (except for normal wear and tear)
- Any damage, or extreme wear and tear due to misuse, is to be paid by the hirer regardless of fault.
- A refundable deposit of $5,000 will be taken prior to the use of the vehicle.
- All rules, terms and conditions associated with participation in the Drive Events – Drive Day or Performance Drive School must be adhered to.
- Use of the vehicle is at the sole discretion of Drive Events Pty Ltd staff.
- Car hire is only available at events being run by Drive Events Pty Ltd and only on specific days when the track is hired by Drive Events Pty Ltd.
- In the event of mechanical failure or unavailability of the vehicle, refunds will be assessed on a case by case basis with no guarantee of any refund being made.